As the longest running outdoor happy hour, Concerts in the Park (CIP) is celebrating 26 years of music madness this year. Grab a cold beer, a bite to eat from one of our food trucks, and enjoy the tunes of local and national touring bands.
Tonight, on the Jiffy Lube Stage:
– Mad Caddies
– Another Damn Disapointment (A.D.D)
– Destroy Boys
On the Blue Diamond Almonds DJ Stage:
– Dj Nocturnal
Tonight’s food vendors are:
– Sacramento Pop-Up Truck
– Bacon Mania Truck Sacramento
– Jimboy’s Tacos
– Voyager World Cuisine
– Yolanda’s Tamales
– Gyro To Go Sacramento
– Annie’s SnoBiz
– Conscious Creamery
You can shop at #CIPSAC too!
– Wild Poppy & Co Mobile Boutique
– Identity Boutique
The party doesn’t stop at Concerts in the Park. Show your Bud Light wristband at one of our participating After Party Locations and receive happy hour pricing.
– Coin-Op Sacramento
– District 30
– Blackbird. Sacramento
– Malt & Mash
– Preflite Lounge
– Republic Bar & Grill
– Social Nightclub
Ways to get around:
– The City of Sacramento is offering $5 flat rates Fridays from 5 – 9 pm at the City Hall garage located on 10th Street, between J and I Streets
– Utilize Sacramento Regional Transit District
– Ride your bike and valet it with the Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates presented by Kaiser Permanente Thrive
– Visit SacPark.org to find a parking spot
Concerts in the Park is produced by Downtown Sacramento Partnership and wouldn’t be possible without the support of our sponsors: Bud Light, Jiffy Lube, Bogle Vineyard and Winery, Live Nation, Kaiser Permenante, MarketOne Builders, Submerge Magazine and Hyatt Regency.